PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL WORKING PARTIES AND EVENTS ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Volunteering to help with maintenance or management of Quaker Wood
We rely on volunteers to carry out all the seasonal tasks and other work at Quaker Wood.
Enjoy new company and learn new skills.
Working parties are held:
- on the first Saturday of each month
- on the third Wednesday of each month
- starting at 9.30 am
- no previous experience required
Other ways in which you can assist:
- wildlife monitoring
- join the management committee that meets 4 times a year
- assisting with youth and other events
For more information please email the secretary via the ‘contact’ page